As Summer is coming to an end I thought I’d share some of my favorite things I’ve found this summer, and others that I can’t live without!
- My Polaroid camera is something I try to always have on me! I’m obsessed with it and taking pictures. You never know when inspiration will strike.
- My lips are always so chapped, and I love wearing lipstick so I need to keep them smooth. I have to keep at least three Burt’s Bees at all times! One in my room, one in my purse, and one in whatever bag I’m using for school. I’ve gotten so used to it that unfortunately nothing works the same to fix my chapped lips anymore 🙁
- Summer = New Sunnies! I bought these Valentino sunglasses at the beginning of Summer and I love them. I wanted something other than black and I thought this color was gorgeous. My favorite detail is the stud and how it’s inside the frame.
- This Mac Fix + in the scent “cucumber” is awesome! It’s unfortunately a limited edition item for the summer, and seems to be sold out now :(!It’s so refreshing and I love spraying it after I finish my makeup or when I just need to feel a little more refreshed in this California heat!
- In June I got my hands on some MELT Cosmetics items! My two favorite things I bought were “Love Sick” eyeshadow stack, and the “No0d” lipstick. The eyeshadow stack is amazing and I love that it’s magnetic! I was honestly first drawn to it because of the name, but it’s been the only eyeshadows I’ve used this summer. No0d isliterally the most perfect nude! I’ve been throwing it on when I don’t know what color lip to do!
Here I’m wearing No0d and the coral color on my eyes 🙂
- As I mentioned in a previous post I decided to grow up and buy a planner! I’m still trying to stick to it and so far so good! Also, the fact that it comes with stickers is awesome!
- Along with a nude lipstick I’m a big fan of corals and orangey colors. I bought this lipstick from the MAC Giambattista collection for summer, and I love it for summer! Check out my post on the collection here!
- Continuing in the realm of makeup I just bought this new “Love Flush” blush from TooFaced in the color “BabyLove” and it’s beautiful! It gives you a great summer glow.
- I have super dry and sensitive skin and SunBum “Cool Down” is great for that. I like putting it on after I’ve been out in the sun for awhile, or when my skin feels super dry. It smells delicious in case you were wondering. 😉
Last, but not least, it can’t be a proper summer without getting a little color! I’ve found that the “Maui Babe” tanning lotion works great and smells like coffee which is amazing!
I hope your summers have been great! ❤️